3 Aralık 2010 Cuma

video 55 transcript ( after watching the radio,check your undersatnding )

Lesson/Video 55
1-
Interviewer: Uh, what's the biggest mistake you think you ever
made?
Carlos: Uhm, gettin' divorced.
Interviewer: You got, that was a bad thing to do?
Carlos: Yeah. It was a bad thing to do.
Interviewer: And why was that a bad thing to do, do you think?
Carlos: Uhm, 'cause I believe I'm paying for it right now.
Interviewer: Ah hah! Okay, so if you had to do it over again, you
would not have gotten that divorce.
Carlos: No, I wouldn't have. I'd have, I'd have, I'd have tried harder.
Interviewer: Tried harder?
Carlos: Yeah, I would have tried harder.
Interviewer: And so the next time you get married, do you think
you're going to try harder?
Carlos: Gonna hold on.
Interviewer: You're going to hold on?
Carlos: I'm going to hold on.
Interviewer: Okay.
2 -
Interviewer: Uh, okay, so what's the worst decision you ever made?
Sid: Wa' - the worst decision I ever made? Well, like, probably like,
decisions in like, prior relationships. Things like that.
Interviewer: With women?
Sid: Yeah, with women, yeah.
Interviewer: Uh, okay. That's a very typical answer.
3 –
Steve: Uh, the worst decision? Uh, not marrying a girl 6 years ago
that I should have married.
Interviewer: Ooooh! Is there any recovery from that bad decision?
Steve: What do you do? You just, life just goes on.
Interviewer: Life goes on.
Steve: Life goes on.
Interviewer: Life goes on.
4-
Interviewer: Hi. What's your name?
Barbara: Barbara.
Interviewer: Where are you from?
Barbara: I'm from France.
Interviewer: You're from France?
Barbara: Yes.
Interviewer: Well, this is for the Marzio School in Marseille.
Barbara: Is it really?
Interviewer: Yeah.
Barbara: Oh my God.
Interviewer: And if you go to "realenglish dot com", you can see
yourself.
Barbara: That would be great. I would love to see that!
Interviewer: Life goes on